Live Worry Free. Have It All.
When you call Adelaide Place Retirement Community home, your every need will be met by an expansive list of services and amenities at your disposal. For an all-inclusive monthly fee, you can have all the comforts of home.
Food and Dining
- Enjoy nutritious, delicious meals prepared by our Executive Chef and his team in our beautiful dining room
- Private dining room – special events and milestone occasions can be enjoyed in private with the entire family
- 24-hour café – help yourself to snacks and drinks and bring your family any time
Health and Wellness
- Heated indoor pool – participate in aqua-fit classes, swim at your leisure, and even invite the grandkids over for a swim
- Wellness Program – our Director of Wellness and her team will help meet your personal needs
- Salon services – our aesthetician’s will pamper you with a variety of services including hair styling. (our affordable salon services are billed separately)
Peace of Mind
- 24-hour security and personal assistance
- A laundry room on every floor – each of our four floors has a large spacious laundry room for your personal laundry – whether you do it yourself or have our housekeeping team take care of it for you for a small extra fee
- Housekeeping services. Weekly cleaning of your suite includes vacuuming, light dusting, mopping, washrooms and laundering of your towels and bed linens
- Movie theatre and meeting room – catch a movie with a friend
- Transportation and special outings – we have drivers ready to take you on regularly scheduled outings for shopping, dining out, local parks, live shows, or even the casino
- Large relaxing lounges, you can certainly find a quiet corner to read or a comfortable space to visit with friends
- Outdoor patios so you can soak up the sun with a summer cocktail on one of our garden patios
- Fitness centre and activity rooms – our recreation team has fun and interactive activities planned so there is never a dull moment
If I could give Adelaide Place a million star rating – I would! My father resides at this wonderful retirement facility and our family could not be happier with the care he receives. Under the direction of the most incredible leadership, Adrienne West runs this home in a very professional manner. She leads a team of wonderful staff that treats each resident with such dignity, respect and love. The staff and residents integrate so beautifully together that it’s like one big, happy family! Thank you, Adelaide Place, for all you do!
Wonderful caring staff. I know my 89 year father is in good hands.
Fantastic staff who obviously care for the residents and each other.
I have lived at Adelaide Place for over a year now. The most important to me is that they all try to make you feel that this is your home. All the staff are the same —kind, caring, & positive. If you need anything you just call #0 on the phone & help will arrive. I just came from exercise class but I also go to the pool or to the movie in the evening. When I walk thru the halls they all no my name & I feel their support. I do not know how it could be better.
I moved in here in February and I’m very content. I don’t miss having to cook or clean. The meals are great and I love the salad bar. So do my kids!
My family comes a lot and it’s nice to be able have lots of space to visit with them outside of the apartment, like in the cafe or one of the lounges. I feel very safe here with the Wellness team always available when I need them, and they are so nice caring. All of the staff are so courteous and always there to listen.
I would highly recommend Adelaide Place. I have been an employee here 5 plus years, I always look forward to coming into work to the warm and welcoming staff and residents. We are one big family it’s like a home away from home. Adelaide Place is perfect for retired individuals looking to enjoy a hot cooked meal without the responsibility to clean up.
My mother (92 years old) has been a resident of Adelaide Place Retirement Community for five years. From her first week there, we knew we had made the right decision in having Mom go there to live. Mom has thrived at Adelaide Place. She loves the staff and the other residents and the activities and the food and the surroundings. To me, it’s like a five-star hotel with lovely décor, modern facilities and well-appointed suites. Over the years, I have enjoyed going to visit Mom and staying overnight with her and dining with her and meeting her friends, etc.. The staff are all amazing – caring, compassionate, helpful, friendly. I and all of my family feel so reassured to have Mom living in such a safe, secure and happy place.
Talk to Us.
We are always here to help. If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at any time.
Senior Living Community
The Senior Living Community and the Retirement Community
are connected via an enclosed walkway.