We’re Here to Help.
Adelaide Place offers wellness and care services for your security, comfort and peace of mind. Our committed and qualified team of professionals are here to help and under the guidance of our Director of Care. The wellness team will soon feel like your extended family, delivering services with consistency, compassion and respect.
We make it our mission to help you enjoy the highest quality of life possible, by offering the support you need when you need it.
Our Services Adapt to Your Needs
When more care is required, we are able to design a customized plan to meet your everyday needs. We will work with you and respond with professional health care and supportive options
- Care team on site 24 hours a day and personal emergency response system for every resident
- Medication management and pharmacy services
- Monitoring of blood pressure and vitals. Continence care and catheter care. Blood glucose monitoring and help with insulin injections
- Assistance with activities of daily living (bathing, dressing etc.)
- Visiting foot care and assistance with therapeutic stockings
Respite / short stays
Respite or short stays are available if some support is needed for a finite period of time. With available nursing care, nutritious meals and a team of people excited to spend some time with you and help you reach your goals.
- Post-surgical or hospital stay, prior to returning home. A chance to get your strength back!
- Your caregiver or family member are going out of town, or are needing a short break
- You are interested in retirement living but would like to try it to see if it is a good fit for you before you make a commitment
Talk to Us.
We are always here to help. If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at any time.
Lev Senior Living resources
Choosing Your Senior