Wellness and care services.
We want you to feel secure, comfortable and have peace of mind, therefore, a host of optional services are available to you living in the Senior Living Community
When you choose to access some of these services, our committed and qualified team will look after you, delivering these services with consistency, compassion and respect.
- RezCare monitoring (24 hr response system)
- Assistance with activities of daily living (bathing, dressing etc.)
- Visiting foot care
- Monitoring of blood pressure and vitals
- Blood glucose monitoring and help with static dose insulin injections
- Assistance with therapeutic stockings
Independent living is a great option if you want to live in a Retirement home but have the flexibility to add services and support on an a la carte bases. Residents can enjoy a home-like apartment, that often include full kitchens and in suite laundry. With this style of living you have access to quality dining, exciting activities and excursions, and plenty of opportunities to make new friends.
- You’re looking for a more active social life filled with interesting people and events
- You would like the peace of mind and security that comes with living somewhere that has support available
- You’re ready for someone else to handle the household chores and maintenance
Talk to Us.
We are always here to help. If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at any time.
Lev Senior Living resources
Choosing Your Senior