You Know You’re Home.
We have opened our doors to you, and offer every resource you need to live life to the fullest and on your terms. Our staff takes care of the daily chores, so you have more time to do what you love. Enjoy the company of friends, indulge your appetite, discover new hobbies and talents, live in comfort knowing you are in a place of safety, security and true convenience.
And when you feel the need to explore the community, you’re just steps from some of Hamilton’s finest experiences. There’s nothing you can’t do at Aberdeen Gardens.
Food and Dining
- Three nutritious well-balanced meals prepared daily
- Special diets accommodated whenever possible
- Choices of entrees at Lunch & Dinner
- Snacks, coffee, tea and fruit available every day in our cafe for the enjoyment of our residents and their guests
- Social dining experience
- Guest dining available at all meals
Health and Wellness
- Fitness Centre
- Wellness & Care Services
- Group Exercise Classes
- Recreation Activities/Programs
Peace of Mind
- Additional housekeeping and laundry services including Daily Maid Service, are available for a fee.
- Maintenance services are available.
- Comfortable climate control is available year round with air conditioners in the suites.
- Call on our friendly staff when you need them – emergency response is included.
- Tray service is complimentary during illness, and available for a charge at other times.
- Our Beauty Salon is available for your convenience
- Art and Crafts
- Various Entertainment
- Excellent Outings
- Happy Hour & Social Teas
- Activity Room
- Games Room
In my opinion, the care and support the staff at Aberdeen Gardens provided for my mom over the past 3 1/2 + years, went above and beyond retirement home expectations.
I have been employed at Aberdeen Garden for three years, and am consistently impressed at how much staff care for residents. Having made a career in retirement homes it is a pleasure to be part of a team committed to the highest level of care and resident engagement possible!
Compassionate Loving Gentle Kind Caring Genuine Staff And Management Blessed To Have Found This Gem For our Loved Ones To Live And Thrive In
My mother lived in Aberdeen Gardens for 10 months before going into long term care. The staff at Aberdeen Gardens is amazing; they genuinely care about their residents. They are friendly and accommodating. They made sure that my mother got extra attention when I was on holiday. Aberdeen Gardens has a warm, family feel. The rooms are large and clean, the entertainment is excellent and the monthly birthday parties are fun. My mother and I will miss everyone at Aberdeen Gardens.
Aberdeen Gardens is the best! Today is my mother’s 90th birthday, but it’s lock down time, thanks to the pandemic,and I am 3000 miles away. But thanks to Nicole and other great staff, we had a brief video link, and were able to say hello to each other, and happy birthday to her. Thank you all SO much!
Sadly my mom Lucia Bach passed away November 7. The last three years of her life were some of her happiest. That is in large part due to the kind and caring staff at Aberdeen Gardens. My mom called it her Shangri-la. She often talked about how fortunate she was to live there and how much she loved everyone.
Probably the most flexible retirement home I’ve come across. They work with you to make the transition of your loved one(s), as well as with the family to understand the challenges of when life changes. They were a great fit for us and the management amazing.
Talk to Us.
We are always here to help. If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at any time.