to Help You Thrive.
We offer round the clock Wellness and Care services to enhance the security and comfort of residents with personal and care needs. Our committed Team of Professionals is at your service, under the direction of the Health Services Coordinator, a nurse registered with the College of Nurses of Ontario. The Care Team assists residents to meet their health and personal needs with dignity and respect. Medication administration or supervision is included in the monthly fee. You can call on the professional Care Team whenever you need assistance.
Additionally, when more care is required, we are able to design a Personal Care Plan for short-term or longer term needs, to help meet the individual challenges of residents, including assistance to bathe, Blood Pressure monitoring, minor treatments, and other Activities of Daily Living, all at affordable rates.
Discover Your Supportive Services.
Weekly housekeeping, and laundry are an integral part of our service and are included in the monthly fee. Our friendly and caring Housekeeping Team can free your time up to do the things you enjoy!
- Additional housekeeping and laundry services including Daily Maid Service, are available for a fee.
- Maintenance services are available.
- Comfortable climate control is available year round with air conditioners in the suites.
- Call on our friendly staff when you need them – emergency response is included.
- Tray service is complimentary during illness, and available for a charge at other times.
- Our Beauty Salon is available for your convenience
Respite / short stays
Respite or Short Stays are available if some support is needed for a finite period of time. With available nursing care, nutritious meals and a team of people excited to spend some time with you and help you reach your goals.
- Post-surgical or Hospital stay, prior to returning home. A chance to get your strength back!
- Your caregiver or family member are going out of town, or are needing a short break.
- You are interested in Retirement Living but would like to try it to see if it is a good fit for you before you make a commitment.
Talk to Us.
We are always here to help. If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at any time.
Lev senior living resources
Choosing Your Senior